tinyBuild Games has now released Guts & Glory on Steam Early Access. The game follows the craziest game show on earth, where ordinary people compete in extraordinary challenges of life and death, for glory!
The objective is simple: Race to the finish line while everything tries to kill you. Dodge spinning saw blades, deadly spikes, explosives, turrets, and a growing list of other hazards – while navigating insane tracks set in a wide variety of environments. A game where failing can be just as much fun as winning.
Guts & Glory currently features:
- Physics-driven vehicles with dynamic damage and destruction
- 100% ragdoll riders, with realtime dismemberment and blood (guts coming soon)
- In-Game Level Editor with Steam Workshop integration
- Pedestrian characters to run over (no AI yet)
- Destructible props and environments: smash through windows, fences, etc.
- Loads of hazards – cannons, explosives, wrecking balls, circular saws, etc.
- Special items – mega fans, turbo boosters, etc.
- 4 unique vehicles and their associated heroes (12 planned)
- 21 official tracks (100 planned)
- Community tracks for endless content
tinyBuild assures that new content will be added each month, based on the user feedback from Early Access. If you would like to check out Guts & Glory, you can visit the Steam page here.